When choosing to remodel your home, it is important to consider a few things first. DW himself makes sure you make the right choice by answering your questions. Finding the right roofing contractors is a process of elimination.
Because a home is one of the biggest investments you make in your lifetime, selecting a professional roofing company for the job is crucial. Re-roofing or other maintenance to your home can be costly.
Here are some things you should find when selecting roofing contractors
- Do a self diagnosis: If you are looking for a roofer, you know that there is obviously a problem with your roof. Check it out, it could be a simple repair, or a total re-roof. Know exactly what you are looking for before you seek it out.
- Ask Around:Although you have stumbled upon D.W., always ask folks that you know if they have any recommendations, or experience with the roofing contractors you are scoping out.
- Check their track record! – Make sure you screen your company. Check their listings and reviews. Websites like the BBB or Angielist can be helpful tools.
- Engage: Speak to the company representatives. Ask questions such as, “Are you Insured?” “Are you bonded?” “Do you have a list of references?”
- Get a quote: Make sure you get a free quote! When the roofer comes out to quote your home, be sure to get a written estimate of the work and services that will be provided to you and how much that will cost you.
- Never go low: Never chose the lowest or the highest bids, find something in the middle of the road. Remember, Enhancing your home, Enhances your life. The dollar store version of a roof might not be the best choice.
If you are looking for a Toledo roofer give us a call, but do your homework first! 419-351-9883